To book our PLAB 2 course please email us at email@example.com.
PLAB 2 course
There are 3 types of courses.
1. Live ( In-person) course at Levenshulme, Manchester, UK.
2. Live online course
3. Recorded video course which can be watched any day anytime. ( See below for details)
Details of Live ( In-person) course and Live online course:
This will be a 12 days course.
Timings – 9am to 7.30pm UK time.
PLAB 2 course will be held live at our centre in Levenshulme, Manchester, UK and also live online.
Online courses will be the same live course which will be projected online at real time from 9am till 7.30pm UK time.
Break times – Coffee breaks for 15 minutes around 11.30am and 4.30pm.
Lunch break for 1 hour at about 1.30pm.
During the course there will be 12 days of lecture covering most of the topics required for the PLAB 2 exam.
We will email you the course materials when you book the course with us. You can take a print out of these materials. We advise you to read the materials before you attend the course.
Most of the topics including all the difficult topics will be taught by Dr Swamy who has 17 years of experience in teaching for
the PLAB. We do have other good teachers to teach the remaining topics. Some of the teachers are working in the hospitals and
some are recently passed the PLAB exam who can share their exam experience which is very essential to understand the exam.
Advise on when to do the course.
We advise everyone to attend the live course or online course at least 10 to 12 weeks prior to the exam so that you will have enough time to revise and practice everything after the course.
If you cannot come to UK about 10 to 12 weeks before your exam to attend the live course, you can attend the online course first from your home country about 10 to 12 weeks before your exam and come to UK about 4 weeks before your exam and re-attend the live class for free of charge if you wish and also practice in our centre in Manchester.
We have all the manikins including Simman for you to practice in our centre. We are open all 7 days of the week. You can practice on the manikins any day and anytime between 9am till 8pm as you wish. There is no time restriction on manikin practice.
We advise you to come to our Manchester centre at least 4 to 6 weeks before your exam to practice on the manikins and to do group practice for other stations like examinations and history and counselling.
We have a very large building for you to practice. You will never feel overcrowded.
This will be held at Manchester centre.
Since GMC keeps 15 stations in the PLAB 2 exam we keep 14 to 15 stations in the mock tests simulating the real exam. We offer 3 mock tests of 14 or 15 stations free with the course fee.
We conduct 3 to 4 days of mock tests every week. We will email you the mock test days about 2 weeks prior to your exam and you need to choose the 3 days when you wish to take the mock tests. We advise you to take the mock tests about 10 days near to your exam. While booking the mock tests we advise you to keep one or two days of gap between each mock tests.
Mock tests will be conducted similar to the GMC exam where the candidates will be rotating in different stations. There will be mock examiners inside each cubicle to assess your performance. If we do not get enough mock test examiners to come to the centre because of covid pandemic problem then the examiners will be assessing you online (this means examiner will be at their home but they will be visible online in the computer inside the cubicle).
Mock tests will be conducted in different batches each day. Duration of each batch will be about two and a half hours. You will be given one and half minute to read the question and eight minutes to perform the task similar to the GMC exam. We will email the time of your mock test one day before your mock test.
Mock test feedback:
There will be feedback after the mock test by the mock test examiners. Feedback will be in the evening of the same day of the mock tests for all the doctors who took the mock test on that day. Timing for the feedback usually is 5pm till about 8pm. We will tell you about the feedback time on the mock test day. During the feedback examiners will tell you what has to be done in the stations as well as they point out your mistakes. During the feedback you will get your individual feedback as well as you will learn the mistake done by other doctors which will immensely hep you to understand the real exam and not to do those mistakes in the exam.
Online mock test:
We will conduct mock tests online for those doctors who cannot attend the mock test in our centre.
We will keep 15 stations in the mock test. Candidate will take the mock test at their own home and the mock test examiner will also be at their home. Mock test will be for two and half hour duration. There will be feedback for the mock test in the same evening by about 5pm till about 8pm. Feedback also will be online. We offer 3 mock test free with the course fee.
You can repeat the online course again for free within one year from the first time you attend the course as well as you can re-attend the live course as many times as you wish until you pass the exam or for one year from the first time you attend the course whichever is earlier.
If you wish to retake the online or live course after one year you will have to pay the full course fee.
All the 3 mock tests have to be taken for the first attempt of the real exam. Mock tests cannot be carried forward for the subsequent attempts of the exam. If you wish to retake the mock tests for the subsequent attempts of the exam you will have to pay for them.
£100.00 Group discount: Terms and conditions
We offer group discount of £100.00 for each candidate if you come in a group of 5 doctors
- All the 5 doctors have to take the course on the same date ( very first course you are attending – whether live or online). However, if any of the group members want to attend the course on a different date we can still offer group discount if all the 5 doctors pay the fee before before the first course date anyone in the group want to attend. Course fee will never be refunded for any reason because you are claiming a group discount.
- You need to inform us by email at least 3 days before the course start date that you are coming in a group of 5 doctors.
- You should give the names of 5 doctors at least 3 days before the course start date and the same doctors should be attending the course ( that means you cannot change the member of the group within the last 3 days before the course start date).
- We offer group discount even if some of you in the group are attending the course online and some are attending the live course.
Details of Recorded video course:
- These are recorded videos of the previously held live course which can be watched any day any time.
- This is suitable for those who cannot attend the In-person course or Live online course.
- These vidoes are about 150 hours duration in total. Videos are of short duration varying from 10 minutes to about 3 hours duration.
- You are allowed to watch the video only once.
- If you opt for the recorded video course you cannot attend the Live online course. However, you are allowed to attend the In- person course any time and any number of times for one year from the first time you watch the video course.
- Course fee is 2760 UAE Dirhams ( which is equivalent to about £600.00). There is no discount if you opt for this course.
- Course fee includes 3 mock tests of 14 stations each. Mock tests can be attended in person at the Manchester UK centre or online.
- You are allowed to practice in our Manchester training centre any day for one year from the first time you watch the video.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the fulll details.
We have opened a company in UAE called GHP web portal. All our courses will be managed from the UAE company. So
course fee has to be paid to UAE company. There is collaboration with the UAE company
( GHP web portal Llp) and Dr Swamy plab courses and recruitment Ltd Manchester UK.
All the course fee has to be paid to the Dubai( UAE) bank in Dirhams.
However, you can attend the live course, mock tests and practice at our centre in Manchester. UK.
Manchester centre address;
Dr Swamy plab courses and recruitment,
308 Moseley Road,